Required skills and experiences:
* Have at least 10 years of oil and gas engineering experience and offshore engineering experience.
* Be able to design process configuration and optimization at offshore inlet facility, calculate depressuring for blowdown valve sizing, competent of three phase separator sizing, equipment sizing such as separator, control and choke valves, etc
* Ability of relief valve sizing and selection, and its inlet and outlet lines Ability of radiation and dispersion simulations
In addition, the incumbent shall have a sound appreciation and knowledge of
* HSE aspects of oil and gas design.
* Safety aspects of design in relation to the project cycle e.g. HAZOP, HAZID and Risk Analysis technique.
Please send CV in word format to email@example.com.